Re: Bookbinding 2000

Thanks to Terry for the excellent resume of the excellent conference.

Condolences to those who could not attend.

Over the three days at least 20 people came up to me and said that they
recognized me from the Book-Arts-L list, which gave rise to conversation
and new friendships. As an added bonus, I met Peter face-to-face.

Regards,
Yehuda Miklaf