Re: Book Performance

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Miriam Schaer wrote:
> I make books
> out of clothing, of which you have been fairly dimissive in the past.
I've been fairly dismissive of books made out of clothing, and I have yet
to be convinced that they're the way of the future. I was also once
dismissive of books you could wear - but for another reason. In either
case I have no record of ever mentioning you by name...

> At this point, that's as specific as I can be. Whether this is a piece
> you would be interested in, is hard for me to tell based on your previous
>  comments seen here on the list.
It's hard for me to tell, also. Actually it's impossible, since I don't
review anything I haven't seen. Apparently unless I can promise you a rave
review I should stay home. Suit yourself, so to speak.