Re: Book Performance

> > I make books
> > out of clothing, of which you have been fairly dimissive in the past.
> I've been fairly dismissive of books made out of clothing, and I have yet
> to be convinced that they're the way of the future. I was also once
> dismissive of books you could wear - but for another reason. In either

To change the flow of conversation a bit: I missed the message from the
person who wrote "I make books out of clothing, of which you have..." I'm
interested in knowing on or off-list a little bit more about what you do.

Also, if anyone wants to elaborate on their versions of wearable books,
I'd be quite appreciative. thanks much.