about McCarthy Enterprises

A couple of people suggest that I check into McCarthy Enterprises for
text paper for guest books....also thought they may no longer carry
it.   So I thought I would pass on what I found out.

McCarthy's no longer supplies the text but they steered me to USA Custom
Pad 607-563-9550.  I spoke with Eric Wilson who was very helpful as they
do supply 6.75 x 8.75 text sheets  He is sending me a sheet and the
price list.

Thank you again for your help.
Lauren