Re: Help with Sketchbook

Are the hinges (inner and outer torn, or still intact). If intact, simply
follow the instructions given in the book repair manual (hinge tighting I)
at <http://www.philobiblon.com/bkrepair/BookRepair.html>. It's an easy,
straight forward, and effective repair. If not, you may need to do a bit
more. The book repair manual is quiet good, especially for the basics.

>I have a hardbound sketchbook that I carry with me all the time.  Recently, I
>noticed that the bookblock has pulled away from the spine about halfway.  I
>would really like to repair it.  Should I simply glue it back?  What glue
>would be best?  This book is the typical black sketchbook that you find in
>all the art stores.

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>