Calligraphic & Book Arts Travel Guide

As all you folk in the northern hemisphere head out for your summer holidays I
thought it might be a good time to remind you to firstly check out this travel
guide which is part of my website

http://www.cecilia-letteringart

to see if there are any places of interest listed along your journey. Although
the greatest number of places are in various states of the USA there are also
listings for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, England,
France, Germany, Holland, Israel, New Zealand.

Many people have already found this resource useful but it needs to be
constantly added to if it is going to be worthwhile. I am sure there must be a
hundreds of  interesting places in many other countries so please take a moment
to make note of addresses, phone numbers, opening hours/days etc. and I will
very happy to add them to this travel guide.

regards from a wintry downunder
cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com