Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 5 Jun 2000 to 6 Jun 2000 (#2000-153)

--------------788683A627B7CEB07D7B2FAC

Just saw the posting for the Fest today, How would I go about setting up
a table for the event, and showing my books, fine press and artists
books? What would you need, resume, slides etc.? When I met with Bob a
year ago he asked why I hadn't had a table, last year I had the luck to
be grouse hunting, and this year I hope to be at oak knoll with at least
an engraving of those adventures.

Steve Daiber
Red Trillium Press

--------------788683A627B7CEB07D7B2FAC