Web page

Dear friends,

I have been a lurker on this list for a year or so, receiving constant
benefits from the information and ideas and opinions posted here, for which
I thank you. But this is my first posting.

I'd like to invite you to look at a web page that includes an article about
me and my interest in making artists books. (This is the web site for the
medical library where I work, and not a site devoted to the book arts. They
have recently begun to promote some of the staff's 'other' interests.) The
address is

http://jeffline.tju.edu/Education/forum/00/06/articles/book.html

Please feel free to email me off the list with any comments.

Cara Kendric
Cataloging Librarian
Scott Memorial Library
Thomas Jefferson University