Re: Adhesive removal

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, Dorothy <DBlunt@MAIL.DOS.STATE.FL.US>

>Once you get the tape off, is the residue left behind still sticky?

Yes, even after 30 years + or - in my drawer, I was surprised to find a
sticky residue--somewhat yellowed.  It hasn't seemed to have affected the
front of the painting so I'm hopeful one of the ideas suggested will work.
I'll let everyone know.

Many thanks to all of you who so graciously shared your expertise.  It never
fails to impress me on the number of generous people we can find on-line.

Angee