childrensbookMelvin the Electric Duck!!!

Hi to all,

I recently self published a children's book entitled "Melvin the Electric
Duck".  The original was rendered in colored pencil and pen.  The pages
alternate between black and white and color and some are shaped.  At the
University of the Arts Borowsky Center for Publication Arts I was able to
print an edition of 500 hundred on a Heidelburg Offset press.  They printed
beautifully.  I am hand cutting the shaped pages and binding them
simply-soft cover pamphlet. Children seem excited by it and many adults have
purchased copies for themselves. Does anyone have any marketing suggestions?
I am taking orders and just beginning to look around for other places to
sell.  The books are $20 + shipping.  I appreciate any imput!

Summer Jellison