Re: Adhesive removal

Good news!  I decided to try the ideas working from the easiest to the more
complicated.  I tried the art gum but the adhesive was picking up the gum
instead of the reverse.  My next trial was to make a finger donut out of
masking tape to try lifting it off.  Fortunately for me, that was a perfect
solution.  All residue and color were lifted leaving me a clean back to my
watercolor.  I will replace the mats rather than work to remove the adhesive
from them.  Thanks so much.  My problem was readily solved and once again,
you proved joint efforts from generous people are always best.

Angee