Re: papyrus in laser printer

The corona wires are just heating elements to fuse the toner to the
paper... the image transfers happens in the rollers on the toner
catridge itself....

I have done small run books with non-traditional papers and it seems to
work very well... you might want to run a test sheet through to see if
the toner sticks to the paper.... on some papers that i have tried...
the toner does not adhere too well or does not spread itself too evenly
on certain kinds of paper...

a definitely great option to use the laser printer for short runs...

a.