Re: transfer lettering

At 02:25 PM 12-06-2000 -0400, you wrote:
>has anyone ever made their own transfer lettering?
>it seems like it should be able to be done with a laser printer & reversed
>letters on acetate, but I haven't tried.

We don't make our own, but here in the museum we have transfer lettering
made by a commercial printer from our own original art (either hand done or
by computer) for exhibit labels and text panels. Works a treat.
Anne T. Lane, Registrar
Museum of York County
4621 Mount Gallant Road,
Rock Hill, SC 29732-9905