Re: Canadian spelling

At 10:42 AM 6/13/2000 -0700, Michael Barker wrote:
<snip three-line response to a completely untrimmed message, including that
message's previously replied-to message and it's 23-line signature>

Um, I feel worse for those people on digest here, but even for the rest of
us, for all of us, could people here *please* trim the messages they're
replying to only to those passages that are necessary?

Thanks!

Ron :)

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/