Re: Canadian kvetching

Not so much American culture layered on Canadian culture as it is a
population ten times more numerous as compared to Canada's. It situation were
reversed, humans being what they are, Americans would be feeling the pinch.
  I am proud that I am half Canadian, indeed half English Canadian and half
French Canadian -- even if I do not have a Canadian passport, I do feel as
much Canadian as US.
Michael J Phillips
The Printer/24 page tabloid/ only monthly on letterpress
337 Wilson Streeet  /  Findlay OH 45840 usa