Re: Canadian kvetching

Dear MB

You should try being a teacher in New Zealand where children grow up seeing
and hearing American English, English, Australian English and New Zealand
English, and I may add Canadian English as we see TV and get books from all
these countries. The kids are so confused they have difficulty spelling
anything straight.

JDB