Re: Bookbinding 2000 - Tony Cains

This would make the movement easier.
My next question to the onlookers of this technique is, what kind of leather
was used? Goat or Calf? or did I miss a letter?
And to those who might try leather early in experience, it would have to be
a prime section of leather, not one taken to low or outside the center of
the hide where the leather from these regions will tend to have warping
tendencies even under normal covering conditions. Beginners who try to be
economical with their leather might try to be conservative and use these
less predictable areas.
To the state of the list, it does eem on occasion that some letters are not
getting through, as in answers to questions etc. that I haven't seen.
Anybody else noticing this?