Re: Summer Reading

Try Amazon.com. The book came out a few years ago, so if it's now out of
print you might want to try bookfinder.com.

While the Florence flood and recovery efforts play a role in the book, to
me it was more of story of intrigue and affairs. The book part was nicely
handled though, and it was fun to read.

p.

At 12:16 AM 6/15/00 +0900, you wrote:
>Dear Susan!
>
>>     I just read a book in which a book and book conservation are key
>> elements- The Sixteen Pleasures by Robert Hellenga. Margot.
>
>Will you teach us how to get this book?  I'm interested in Florence flood in
>1966 and its rescue for books and documents.
>
>Toru Kibe
>kibe@hozon.co.jp

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>