summer reading

I'm in the middle of <u>The Club Dumas</u> by Arturo Perez-Reverte. It's
a mystery/suspense novel on the subject of bibliomania. (Vintage
paperback.)<br>
The NY Daily News blurb on the cover says it is: &quot;A cross between
Umberto Eco and Anne Rice....Think of the <u>Club Dumas</u> as a beach
book for intellectuals.&quot; Let me know if you liked it.<br>