Re: Summer Reading

I don't know if they still sell it, but the book was availabvle from
Bookmakers several years ago.  I'm sure that you can find a copy on one of
the used book sites on the web.

Also, I believe that several years ago there was a thread dealing with the
book.  You might check the archives.

Ray*

Department of Psychology
UMBC