Re: call for submissions

Hi,

I let you know a while back of my interest to participate in the 100 book
edition project that is due to you tomorrow. I've been working on it but
haven't finished and sent the books off. I'll be finished this evening and
will be able to send the books to you  tomorrow. Is this okay? I lost track
of time so I apologize for not letting you know sooner and not having it
together. I can UPS them overnight if necessary or if not I will send them
2 day air with the postal service. Please let me know if this is a problem.
Thank You. I am excited about getting the box of books in return.

Valerie Roybal