Re: Summer Reading

At 12:16 AM 6/15/00 +0900, you wrote:

>>     I just read a book in which a book and book conservation are key
>> elements- The Sixteen Pleasures by Robert Hellenga. Margot.
>
>Will you teach us how to get this book?  I'm interested in Florence flood in
>1966 and its rescue for books and documents.

Check your local public library!  If they don't own it they can probably
borrow it for you from another library.

Mark W. Arend, Scoutmaster              Outside of a dog a book is
Troop 736                                    Man's best friend.  Inside
Beaver Dam, Wisc.                            of a dog it's too dark
                                             to read.
                                                 --Groucho Marx