Re: Scanning

I agree with Don for quick, and precise level controls for white and black,
nothing beats the eyedroppers in Levels. However, many scanning programs
have the same eyedroppers so that you can set the white level for the scan
itself.

Eyedroppers work well, because they set the area you pick as white. Thus,
any blueish color present will be eliminated.

I too hope that people aren't using pirated copies. It makes it that much
more expensive for those of us who don't steal things.

John