Re: Advice sought concerning aged paper

conservation supply stores, like University products for example, have
pens that can tell if the paper is acidic.

--
Carol Grossman

Member ABAA, ILAB, RMABA
Specializing in fine press books,
illustrated books, and books about books.

Four Rivers Books, Ltd.
7228 Four Rivers Road
Boulder CO 80301 USA

Phone: 303 530 7567