Re: summer reading

I've read Club Dumas - in fact, I just finished another of Reverte's
books, Seville Communion, which starts with a hacker breaking into the
Vatican's computer.

My favorite of the Reverte books is Flanders Panel, which is about a
woman restoring a piece of art, a Flemish painting of a chess game, that
is about a murder.

Vicki
vleem@juno.com