Re: Advice sought concerning aged paper

Dear Peter

I am glad the paper went to a good home!! Test it for acid level as long as
it is neutral it should be fine. You can use a garden ph soil testing kit or
a pen is available that will show the acid level of the paper. As to the
quality it sounds pretty good it probably depends on what it was originally
intended for. You could always contact the manufacturers if they are still
in business.

Regards Jose from New Zealand