Re: Book Arts around the world

Dear Amy

Do you mean bookbinding or bookmaking? The first is associated with making
and covering books, the latter is associated with gambling,  "making book"
or bookmaking is generally thought of, at least in England, Australia and
New Zealand as the person who is a "bookie" or person you make bets with
hoping to win at gambling.

JB