Books and goodies on eBay

Hello everyone!

Please forgive any cross-posting.

I continue to clean out some of my collection of books on various aspects of
the book arts, and have just listed 21 more items on eBay that have to do
with papermaking, marbling and calligraphy.  There are some how-to books,
some lovely exhibition catalogs, great calligraphy slides and a few novelties
(tee-shirts, and even a hand marbled tile!).

If you are interested in taking a look, you can cut and past the following
'address' which will take you to one of the items.  From there, you can
simply click on the spot that says "View Seller's Other Auction Items" to see
the complete list.

The eBay address:

 http://cgi.eBay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=359614973

Happy browsing!