Re: Adhesive advice

>I hope you told the scanner operator off for their vandalism.

He did it with the book owner's consent; the damage was presented to me as
a fete acompli and now, unfortunately, the repair has been left to me -- as
though by virtue of being a book designer I should also know how to repair
books.  Which I don't, which is why I have come to you all.  Even the most
elementary suggestions would be helpful.  RMG

---

Rebecca Gimenez
Book Designer
Duke University Press