Exhibitions now listed on Travel Guide

Although I had originally planned to only list places containing permanent
*places of interest* on the Calligraphic & Book Arts World Travel Guide which
resides on my website:

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

i have now decided that I will add major non-permanent exhibitions. Exhibitions
will be listed by country underneath the travel guide.

The first ones listed are in the USA, Austria and the Czech Republic.

regards from downunder
cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com