Re: restore me please

At 11:32 PM 6/19/2000 -0500, Marky Miles wrote:
>Please put me back on the list to receive Book Arts and Skills letters.
>I have forgotten how to ask or answer the group.

That was nice of you to send a virus to a discussion list, Marky.

WARNING!!! IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, DO *NOT* OPEN THAT "HAPPY99.EXE" FILE
THAT MARKY JUST SENT TO THE LIST!!!

Eek!

Back to my regular HTML programming...

Ron :)

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/