Re: restore me please

At 12:57 AM 6/20/2000 -0400, I wrote:
>That was nice of you to send a virus to a discussion list, Marky.
>
>WARNING!!! IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, DO *NOT* OPEN THAT "HAPPY99.EXE" FILE
>THAT MARKY JUST SENT TO THE LIST!!!
>
>Eek!

Well! I have now been rather formally berated, and at some length, off-list
for having made this post earlier this past night. :/

To respond to that person's message (indirectly), I do confess to perhaps
being somewhat overzealous -- and sure, even snarky -- in my initial
statement above, and with the realization that Marky obviously didn't post
the virus to the list intentionally, I do apologize for that.

As for the "ALL CAPS" portion of my message (and as was also sternly
commented on), well, in that case I was only trying to get everyone's
attention as much as I could, and as emphatically as I could! I've known
and heard of far too many people whose computers were left in a state of
complete disarray due to viruses (virii?), and my "shouting" at you all was
only with the noblest intentions, I assure you. I suppose I could have sent
an auto-executing alarm bell or something along with my message instead --
but I don't know how to do that.<g>

Anyway, sorry Marky, for being a bit snarky. ;)

Ron :)

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/