Safe sex, i.e. computing

As with many of the pleasurable things in life, we now need to take some
precautions. PLEASE install anti-virus software on your machines, use it,
keep it up-to-date. As evidenced by a recent posting it can happen here
too. To add to my aggravation, I received 4 copies of it because some
addresses bounced and I got theirs... Oh well, I was covered, but it's an
annoyance.

If you don't have the anti-virus software get it. Some of it is even free
and works just great, like F-Prot. You can find it at places like
shareware.com or download.com. Just do a search. I use Norton and am very
happy with it (no pun intended). There's also Dr. Solomon and McAfee. In
any case, there are NO excuses for not using it.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>