Re: restore me please

You are sending the happy99 virus. Doesn't this list serv filter out
this kind of attachment????

--
Carol Grossman

Member ABAA, ILAB, RMABA
Specializing in fine press books,
illustrated books, and books about books.

Four Rivers Books, Ltd.
7228 Four Rivers Road
Boulder CO 80301 USA

Phone: 303 530 7567