Re: restore me please [VIRUS]

Nope, listserv doesn't filter out all viruses. The only way to filter it
would be for me to go back to screening all postings and absorbing the
viruses by myself. I'm not ready to do that. That's why it's important to
have anti-virus software installed on your machines, all of them.

Sorry I can't be of further help with this. Everyone can also help by not
responding to the initial message containing the virus. If you got it,
you're resending in some cases making the problem worse.

p.

At 07:58 AM 6/20/00 -0600, you wrote:
>You are sending the happy99 virus. Doesn't this list serv filter out
>this kind of attachment????

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>