Safe sex, i.e. computing

Thank you, Peter, for reminding me to update McAfee.

 I had been ignoring the reminder on the screen for quite a while so when
Happy 99 showed up this morning I panicked. I immediately accessed the
program to update it and was delighted to find that wonderful McAfee had
updated itself and I had nothing to worry about.

I'm sure all of us on the list thank you for telling us about the free
anti-virus programs out there and your reminder to use them.

Betty
Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA