Kingsley Stamper

Last weekend I bought a small Kingsley Stamper foil stamping machine at
a garage sale for $15! It included 10 boxes of lead type, several boxes
of foil, and many small parts and was used twice. I'm very excited to
try this on some book covers.

The one thing it lacked, however, was an instruction manual. I have been
experimenting with it and had some success. Does anyone have one of
these machines who would be willing to photocopy the manual. I would pay
you for your efforts, of course.

Also, is it still possible to purchase the foil for this machine
anywhere? It comes in rolls encased in cylinders.

Thanks,

Laura Russell