made-up?

I'm using the term "made-up sheet" to describe a situation, but I don't find
this in the Roberts & Etherington "Descriptive Terminology."  So, what word
or phrase would you use to describe the following?

A manuscript from approx. 1800 has a number of gatherings.  Some sheets in
some gatherings are made from two smaller papers that have been attached
together.  In essence, there is one leaf that is adhered to a stub extending
from the other leaf.  This is not a cancel, and it isn't a case of attaching
an extra illustration to a stub.

Any ideas?

Cathy Atwood
Missouri Local Records Program