Re: Korean Bookbinding?

Bob:

Assuming you're asking about websites, you can take a look at the links
page on the website below, or on Peter's extensive set of links, both of
which point to book arts sites around the world; frankly, I don't recall
any offhand.

A friend of my son's is currently in Korea teaching. I have asked him to
find me some handmade paper but he says he can't find any.

Regards,
Richard

>Dear List,
>
>Can anyone recommend interesting book arts sites in Korea?
>
>Bob Roberts

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>
Newsletter Editor & Webmaster
The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>

though I speak only for myself