Amsterdam & Brussels

Thank you for all the help I received in tracking down phone numbers for
additions to the Calligraphic & Book Arts Travel Guide for Paris.

Those additions have now been included and uploaded, so if you are headed for
Paris you might might find the information useful.

Can anyone tell me if theMinotaurus Boekwinkel, is still in Sint
Antoniesbreestraat 3d, 1011-HB, Amsterdam. It has been described to
me as *A superb bookshop, with  many examples of fine press books and the book
arts* so I would like to include it in the listings, but even my *on the spot*
sleuth in Holland has been unable to find a phone number for it (but then he's
not a book person).

thanks again

cecilia

cecilia sharpley