Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

----- Original Message -----
From: Joyce Resnik <BamaJoyce@AOL.COM>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

> It is called Joss Paper and available in Asian markets.  THE SHEETS COME
IN
> DIFFERENT SIZES AND ARE EXTREMELY INEXPENSIVE FOR A LARGE SUPPLY.

Do you know if there is some sort of catalogue describing sizes,etc? I used
to live in Boston and NYC, but now am just east of nowhere, TN drawing wild
orchids. Other than that, I don't get out much, so a catalogue would be
helpful. Do I know you? your name seems awfully familiar.

Thanks for the info.   Jim Ann