Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

----- Original Message -----
From: Heather <heather@JAIMINEE.FSNET.CO.UK>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

> I buy these papers in Manchester, England, in the shops in the Chinatown
> part of the city.  I would expect that you could get them in Chinese
stores
> all over the world where there is a community.
>
> Heather

Oh. I love it. My computer shows name but not address,  just mention Canal
Street and my mind is on the streets of Gotham.  I presumed you to`live in
New York City. Sorry about that.  Several poeple have kindly offered to help
me procure  joss paper in the USA, which would be less expensive to ship.
Thank you anyway.    Jim Ann>