Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

No, you don't know me.  You may recognize me from the list.

Look for joss paper online.  The packets are about 5 x 7 generally.  The
larger sheets are more like 8 x 10.  (justb guessing.)  I haven't purchased
any for a very long time as there is tons of it per package.  It bleeds
nicely in collage.  The effect is wonderful.  I have Asian friends who use it
in their art work all the time and no one has ever talked about disrespect or
bad luck.  It is just pretty paper.

Good luck