Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

> Good question, Barbara. I want to use them to depict wild orchids in
> dormancy, and wanted this particular paper for its metaphoric potential,

I tried drawing on the joss paper that I bought, and found them difficult to
work with.  The paper is very gritty, little sand-like nodules all over.  So
depending on how you intend to depict your subject, it might be a 'bumpy
road', so to speak.  And of course, the paper was not made to last.

Shu-Ju