Website Update

Dear Friends
    I have just added material to my website which can be found at
http://www.makingbooks.com.
The big addition is a Kids Page written directly for kids. There is is a
section called Books Around the World which is an illustrated
introduction to the different ways books have been and are made around
the world. It has photos of books in my collection that I show at the
beginning of my workshop, Books Around the World and Across the
Curriculum. The bibliography and links have the same information as the
regular page but are written for kids. I have also added a new project-
The Hot Dog Booklet, and the What's New section has information about my
summer workshops and exhibits. I posted the information before but I am
teaching at the Center for Books Arts in NYC August 1-3. Please spread
the word to any teachers you know in the area. Teachers are not the main
audience of the Center and we have a feeling we are not reaching them
through the usual book arts channels.
    Stay cool.

in good spirit
Susan