Closures in my life

I am looking for information on putting a closure onto a book. What kind do
people prefer? Where is a good source for unusual closures? What is the best
and most sturdy way to attach to book boards? And any other information that
will help me deal with closures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Berger
TradeBind@aol.com