Re: Fabric Printing by Inkjet

Barbara Valenta asked about Bubble Jet Set and fabrics:

> Do they gain more lightfastness in the
> process? =

Barbara, I don't think it gains more lightfastness, but
it is definitely more washable without fading.

Any fabric that I am not sure what the ultimate UV exposure
will be gets treated with Quiltgard UV protectant. =

One of the artists on the QuiltArt list with me has a page
of Bubble Jet Set info, including FAQs. (Note, she also =

sells the product, but I have never had any business
dealings with her.)

http://www.bryerpatch.com/faq/bjs.htm

Have fun experimenting!

~ Raven