Re: Chinese Funeral Paper

Dear friends,

I would advice everyone who contemplates using joss paper to be very
very careful in what environment and social context your books etc will
be displayed or sold. Many people from south-east Asia who see this
paper in any other contexts than ancestral worship or funerals will be
quite offended and deeply hurt.

I'm not talking from my own experience, but have a Chinese partner who
have made this v.clear to me.

Mats Broberg

ARS IMPRIMIS
Stockholm - Sweden