Re: puddleduck.4mg.com

Hi Susan,
I saw your message on the list and wanted to direct you to my website,
www.puddleduck.4mg.com.  I produced a children's book called Melvin the
Electric Duck.  The site may be of interest to you and i will certainly
check out yours.  I have only just begun to work on it, however...so please
keep that in mind...its kind of a mock up..
my best,
Summer