Re: tallow candles

there's a candle company in the Pacific Northwest
which I know does not currently make tallow candles
but might know who does. they're called Coyote Found
Candles, and if you call the 800 information, there
will be a phone number for them. they are located in
Port Townsend, Washington.

good luck searching.

Camellia

=====
leilx@yahoo.com  leil lucy alexander   Malka, Irbid, Jordan

I walked in a desert.  And I cried: "Ah, God, take me from this place!"
A voice said: "It is no desert."
I cried: "Well, but--The sand, the heat, the vacant horizon."
A voice said: "It is no desert."
        --Stephen Crane, who never came to the desert